I'm here to help you create videos
Hobby videos, family movies, and GoPro Edits
We all have re-livable moments on our hard drives, and on our memory cards, or worse… in the cloud. I'm on a mission to help you capture, create, and archive your amazing moments so that you can share them with your friends, family, and even future generations.
I post weekly videos on my YouTube channel, and here on my blog, on a range of topics: shooting tips, video editing tutorials, gear reviews, buying guides, GoPro tips and tricks, and other camera how-tos.
If you're a GoPro user, I invite you to join my GoPro Enthusiasts Facebook group of over 5,000 members!
Video for Bloggers
I love connecting with other bloggers to help them maximize their reach and grow their audience with video. If you're a blogger, you should totally join my Video for Bloggers Facebook Group!
- I'm a mom of 2 little girls and husband to a police officer in New York (Upstate), USA.
- I started this blog in 2014 and began publishing weekly content in January 2015
- began publishing weekly YouTube videos in January 2015
- I have a background in web design and online marketing, working as a freelancer and full-time corporate employee until May 2016
- I've been blogging & YouTubing full time every since
- I am proud to be a member of the “GoPro Family” team of influencers, and I enjoy working with popular brands like PolarPro, Sennheiser, and Tenba.
- I love to work with brands who create and provide quality products and services, and whose values are aligned with mine
- I serve two audiences: 1) people who want to create awesome GoPro videos and family movies and 2) bloggers who want to step-up their content game by adding video to their content strategy
Follow me on Social Media
- VidProMom on YouTube
- VidProMom Facebook Page
- @vidpromom on Instagram
- @meredithmarsh on Twitter
- @vidpromom on Pinterest