Create Awesome GoPro Videos
From importing clips to syncing your movie to music, this GoPro Studio Masterclass will uncover the mysteries behind creating fun-to-watch GoPro videos that will “WOW” your friends and family.
What is GoPro Studio Masterclass?
This Masterclass is designed to walk you through creating your first awesome GoPro video using GoPro Studio editing software.
This is a 4-Week Digital Class Designed For Beginners.
GPS Masterclass is a 4-week group program created by Meredith Marsh from VidProMom. Meredith has been teaching editing with GoPro Studio since 2015 and has seen (almost?) all the questions and figured out the answers.
What makes GoPro videos fun to watch?
What makes the editing process go quicker?
How do I start making my own video?
This Masterclass will take you from confused to creating videos that will leave your friends and family wondering how in the world you did it.
‣ The first 3 weeks of the Masterclass include video lessons by Meredith, created specifically for beginners.
‣ During week 4, you’ll can submit your project to Meredith for feedback
‣ Week 4 is a showcase students videos and ideas for areas of improvement on student-submitted videos.
‣ GPS Masterclass is an all-digital program, and all video lessons will be available to you for 12+ months.
What’s included with
GoPro Studio Masterclass?
‣ 3 In-Depth Video Lessons on topics like Getting Started with GoPro Studio; Importing clips and Fast Editing; Transitions, Titles, and Syncing Your Movie with Your Music; Creative uses for Fast Forward and Slow Motion; Color Correction; Keyframing
‣ Individual feedback on progress and videos from Meredith, via email.
‣ Bonus: access to “6 Keys to Killer GoPro Videos” Mini-course for free
‣ 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Simply let me know within 30 days of course purchase that you gave it a go and it’s just not for you, and I’ll refund 100% of your money.
When you enroll in GPS Masterclass
‣ You will get the intro lesson, plus Lesson 1 directly in your inbox
‣ You will get the next lessons each week throughout the course
‣ You will get access to the bonus mini-course, “6 Keys to Killer GoPro Videos” so you can start shooting killer videos right away, that you can edit during the Masterclass.
How is the GPS Masterclass
different than free YouTube videos?
‣ YouTube tutorials are designed to cover just the basics, not the details that beginners often get hung up on.
‣ Some of Meredith’s YouTube tutorials have thousands of views but the tutorials themselves are outdated!
‣ Meredith responds directly to enrolled students’ questions via email and on the live Q&A.
What if I don’t have any great GoPro footage?
If you like Meredith’s style of teaching through YouTube videos, you will LOVE this course.
Video edit should be fun! Right?
4 Week Masterclass
Learn how GoPro Studio works differently than other editors
Why conversion settings matter
Prepare clips for the Storyboard
Forming a story for a video that will be fun to watch and edit
Learn your way around the “Edit Room”
Trim, Cut, and Adjust your clips to keep the best parts
Syncing background music with your movie
Add Titles and Transitions without it looking “cheesy”
Zoom and crop your footage to perfection
Slow Motion and Fast Forward enhances the fun of your video
Feedback For Improvements
Meredith will answer remaining questions
Showcase of students videos
Meredith will provide feedback for improvements moving forward
What was that about a bonus?
Creating awesome GoPro videos starts with shooting awesome footage.
6 Keys to Killer GoPro Videos is a mini course that is only available as a bonus! That means it’s not available anywhere else online, but here.
This mini-course is designed to help you simplify the process of creating videos… from shooting to editing to sharing. There are 6 video lessons in this bonus course, and you can watch them before, during, or after the Masterclass. This is a guide you can come back to anytime.
The GoPro Studio Masterclass is designed for beginners, and is aimed at getting your first video created by the end of lesson 2. If you have tons of footage just waiting to be edited… now is the time!
I see my life whizzing by so freaking fast, it’s like a blur. Yes– I capture footage on my GoPro (and iPhone, and DSLR camera) and I, too, have a massive amount of un-editing videos! One of my fears is that my external hard drive will crash and I’ll lose it all before I get it edited and up on Facebook or YouTube.
I teach all GoPro users, parents, grandparents, and anyone who will listen that it IS important to capture moments on video and get those videos into a watchable, shareable format.
Because when they’re gone…. they’re gone.
- You’ve had a blast figuring out how to use your GoPro camera, but editing the footage is a whole different ball game.
- You’re not a “I’ll figure it out myself” kind of person
- You have Godzillian gigs of un-edited videos taking up space on your hard drive, memory cards, or worse… floating around somewhere in the cloud.
Yes or No: The whole reason for recording life moments with a GoPro is so that you can re-live those moments and share them with friends, family, and future generations.