Is it too early to talk about Christmas gifts? I don't think so!
Maybe you're a first time GoPro'er or you're buying for a first timer in your life, either way, let's talk about the top 5 gifts for the first time GoPro user in your life!
1. Hand Grip or Handle for GoPro
I recommend a handle for the GoPro – not a telescoping thing like a selfie stick, but a regular old handy hand grip, like this:
- Bobber – Floating Hand Grip for GoPro® HERO Cameras
- Floating GoPro® Grip Stick Pole Bobber – Ho Stevie
- GoPro The Handler – Floating Handler
2. Memory Cards
You're definitely going to need a really good memory card! This is important because you HAVE to get the right kind for GoPros.
3. Extra Batteries
GoPro batteries never last as long as you hope that they will. Extra batteries and a charger are always a good idea with GoPros. They're not super pricey so it's worth it to have atleast two.
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and New Charger for GoPro HD HERO3+, HERO3
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for GoPro HERO4 (with Car and World Plugs)
Think about the person you're buying for, and what hobbies and activities they will be doing with their GoPro, and get them a mount for that activity! You can get a suction cup mount, the jaws clip, or really,any kind of GoPro Mount!
5. Body Mounts
Join me next week, when I think I'll talk about GoPro gifts for the GoPro Enthusiast who has EVERYTHING!