So you want to create awesome home movies using GoPro Studio video editing software? I’m glad you’re here! Every tutorial on this page is dedicated specifically towards editing GoPro videos for beginners through intermediate users. GoPro Studio is free video editing software from GoPro, available for Mac and PC. It’s a great platform for learning how to edit hobby videos and GoPro videos, or even family movies.
GoPro Studio Tutorials – Getting Started
Let’s get right down to business with this GoPro editing software! In the following tutorial series, we’ll cover where to download GoPro Studio, plus importing clips, editing multiple clips together, adding some pizzaz with music, transitions, and titles, then creating a time-lapse, followed by addition tips and tricks. Don't forget to bookmark this page so you can find it again later!
- Getting Started with GoPro Studio
- Putting Multiple Clips Together
- Adding Music, Transitions, & Titles
- Create a Time Lapse in GoPro Studio
- Tips, Tricks & “Flux”
- Exporting Your Video in GoPro Studio
All GoPro Studio Tutorials
- New GoPro App for Desktop
- How to Add Voice Over in GoPro Studio
- Rock Your Videos with GoPro Studio
- How To Fix Shaky Footage (GoPro Studio Hack)
- How To Install GoPro Studio on Windows and Mac
- Why GoPro Studio Crashes and What To Do About It
- Happy New Year & New Freebie for YOU!
- Best GoPro Software for editing GoPro videos
- How to Save a Still Image in GoPro Studio
- GoPro Studio: How To Import Photos
- FPS on GoPro: What is Frames Per Second?
- GoPro Studio Slow Motion – Slow Mo “Sick” GoPro Edits
- GoPro Studio Bugs? SQUASH ‘EM!
- How to detach audio from video clips in GoPro Studio
- Export GoPro Studio Videos
- GoPro Studio Tips and Tricks
- Create a Time Lapse in GoPro Studio (REALLY EASY!)
- How to add music in GoPro Studio (Titles and Transitions too!)
- Getting Started with GoPro Studio: Put Multiple Video Clips Together
- How to Use GoPro Studio – Get Started Tutorial
- Free Software for Editing Videos and Home Movies