Video editing is a fun and rewarding hobby. You can edit videos on a Mac or PC, and even on your iPad or smartphone! There is almost always something new to learn about video editing, whether you're a beginner or an advanced user. VidProMom exists to help edit your hobby videos, family movies, and GoPro edits so you can share them with friends, family, and future generations. Click here if you're brand new to video editing.
Background music often determines whether a video is fun to watch or not! But finding music to use with permission sometimes trips video creators up.
Video Editing Tutorials
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Premiere Pro to Instagram Stories – How To Export
- Easy Time Lapse Editing Tip
- Spooky Video Edits: Creepy Tricks for Premiere Pro and Filmora
- Adobe Premiere Pro vs Premiere Elements – What's the Difference?
- Export GoPro Videos in Premiere Pro
- GoPro Color Correction in Premiere Pro
- Premiere Pro Workspace for GoPro Editing
- Remove GoPro Fisheye in Adobe Premiere Pro PLUS Basic Effects
- Convert GoPro Videos for Premiere Pro – Is It Necessary?
- Premiere Pro for GoPro Editing – Yes or No?
- GoPro Studio Download – What happened to GoPro Studio?
- New GoPro App for Desktop
- How to Add Voice Over in GoPro Studio
- Rock Your Videos with GoPro Studio
- How To Fix Shaky Footage (GoPro Studio Hack)
- How To Install GoPro Studio on Windows and Mac
- Why GoPro Studio Crashes and What To Do About It
- Happy New Year & New Freebie for YOU!
- Best GoPro Software for editing GoPro videos
- How to Save a Still Image in GoPro Studio
- GoPro Studio: How To Import Photos
- FPS on GoPro: What is Frames Per Second?
- GoPro Studio Slow Motion – Slow Mo “Sick” GoPro Edits
- GoPro Studio Bugs? SQUASH ‘EM!
- How to detach audio from video clips in GoPro Studio
- Export GoPro Studio Videos
- GoPro Studio Tips and Tricks
- Create a Time Lapse in GoPro Studio (REALLY EASY!)
- How to add music in GoPro Studio (Titles and Transitions too!)
- Getting Started with GoPro Studio: Put Multiple Video Clips Together
- How to Use GoPro Studio – Get Started Tutorial
- Free Software for Editing Videos and Home Movies