Hands down, one of my favorite things about this business is that I get to inspire and teach others how to create awesome GoPro videos and family movies, and share new products, platforms, and information that will improve the way they live their lives on a daily basis.
As a woman, wife, and mom, I offer a unique perspective on technology, particularly when it comes to cameras, camera gear, GoPros, GoPro accessories, video editing software, and home-related technology. My main focus is inspiring and teaching other through the VidProMom YouTube channel and blog. I don't attract the super high-tech power users or the extreme sports enthusiasts… I attract an audience a lot like me: an everyday user of technology, hoping to enrich the lives of their family by capturing amazing, re-livable moments.
- I'm a mom of 2 little girls and married to a police officer
- I'm a total introvert with over 2 million views on YouTube!
- I live out in the country in New York State
- My favorite Disney character is the Genie
- I love to work with brands who create and provide quality products and services, and whose values are aligned with mine
I work with brands to help spread the word about their product(s) or services to my audience. I create a lot of “How-To” and tutorial content as part of these partnerships, and my audience trusts my honest opinions on products. I am proud to be a member of the “GoPro Family” team of influencers, and I enjoy working with popular brands like PolarPro, Sennheiser, and Tenba.
If you are interested in working together, please contact me via email at meredith [at] vidpromom [dot] com.