One of the first things I do when edit my GoPro videos is I browse for GoPro Music ideas. I ask myself how I want my video to feel, what “vibe” I want it to have, and stuff like that. Sommetimes finding background music can take forever though! In this post, I put together some of my favorite GoPro background music tunes for Summer. Bookmark this post so you can come back to it! I’ll update it as I find more free GoPro music and paid GoPro music. Deal? (The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking our links. Read my disclosure policy here.)
Let’s start with free background music, shall we?
Free GoPro Music
If you’ve read my post on background music, you know that Incompetech is my favorite place to get free GoPro music. Here are links to some of my recent favorites for summer!
- Tech Live is pretty cool, a little funky, but still laid back (free)
- Sunday Dub is another laid back groovy sound (free)
- Surf Shimmy is pretty rad… and sounds exactly like you think it should (free)
- Laser Groove is another cool one (free)
If you’re not sure what steps you need to take when you use Incompetech’s free background music, be sure to read up on my post about using royalty-free background music here.
Every month, AudioJungle provides a free background track on their site. It almost always a good one too (of course that’s my opinion 🙂 ).
Be sure to check back again, as I’ll update this post with AudioJungle‘s monthly free tracks!
This isn’t totally free, but Epidemic Sound does have 30 days free if you want to try it out. This has become my favorite place for background music for my videos!
YouTube Audio Library
Did you know YouTube has a library of free background music? It’s very easy to search through to find the right mood and genre. You should be able to find something there pretty quickly as well.
More GoPro Music Ideas
As I’ve mentioned before, I do love browsing music on AudioJungle, so here are a few more GoPro music ideas:
- Inspiring & Beautiful Pack – This one is Super cinematic. I am a sucker for this cinematic style background music, especially where there is a piano involved.
- 8-Bit Dubstep has an electronic Super Mario Sound which is super fun for summer! Love this one for an action video.
- Uplifting Inspirational Electronic Corporate – don’t let the word Corporate scare you away. This one has a cool beat and just feels like a good summer track.
- Dubstep Promo is REALLY cool. It may be a little much for some people but I could see this as background music in a GoPro video for sure.
- Party Summer Dance – I mean, what is summer without a Party Dance?
I recently learned about a website called Pond5 which has great background music too. Here’s a perfect one for summer: It’s called Bright, Positive & Inspirational. I Love this light cinematic sound to this one.
Right now, on of my favorite sources of paid background music is Epidemic Sound. Instead of buying a song to use, you pay a monthly fee for unlimited use of their music. What I love about Epidemic Sound is that the music is good. Not that other GoPro music stuff isn’t good, it’s just the Epidemic Sound’s selections sound like real music… not like background music. Check out Epidemic Sound here >>
If you’re totally lost when it comes to background music, like how to use it legally in your GoPro videos, please read my post on Where To Find Background Music for your Videos.
Don’t forget to pin this post so you can come back to it later!