In this episode, you’re going to gain some clarity around how to choose a niche for your YouTube channel or blog, how to niche down, and how to gain traction in your niche when there’s already content creators in that space!
Video: How to Choose a Niche for YouTube
Listen to Episode 42: How to Choose a Niche for YouTube and your Blog
A few weeks ago, I got a couple of comments on the VidProMom YouTube channel and I want the share them with you because I think maybe you have some similar concerns and questions.
Mike wrote, “The things I have interest in there are hundreds of other people blogging and making youtube video’s on..How do I compete with that?” Gav said something similar… “I’m at 1k subs but as another viewer mentioned, it’s tough when there’s so many other videos of similar products being reviewed / tested.”
- How to Choose a Niche
- How to know if a niche is going to be profitable?
- How to compete in a niche?
- Episode 41 with Teresa Heath-Waring: https://vidpromom.com/staying-active-consistent-on-social-with-teresa-heath-wareing/
- My Amazon Influencer page: https://vidpromom.com/gear
- YouTube Monetization Blueprint: https://vidpromom.com/profit
- Video Pursuit Society: http://videopursuitsociety.com
- VidProMom on Instagram: https://vidpromom.com/vidpromom
- Getting Started With YouTube: https://www.meredithmarsh.co/start