Creator entrepreneur and social media enthusiast Desiree Martinez joins me in this episode. We chat about Women of YouTube and the Women of YouTube podcast, repurposing YouTube content. This is so that the time and energy you put into one video can be spread across multiple platforms to grow your small business.
Listen to Episode 63: Women of YouTube and Repurposing YouTube Content with Desiree Martinez
Desiree Martinez is a creator entrepreneur and social media enthusiast. She’s passionate about helping you grow your business with better content marketing. She is my go-to person for any questions that I have related to social media in general.
Desiree works with solopreneurs, brands, and businesses so they can get the results they’ve always wanted using online content. She has great tips for repurposing YouTube content across multiple platforms. While she’s proficient in all of the social media platforms, she is a YouTube creator herself and host of the Women of YouTube podcast.
Here’s a sneak peek of this episode…
- [2:30] Desiree shares the story of how her social media marketing business started, and how it has evolved over time into an agency that puts military spouses to work as social media marketers.
- [8:11] We discuss Desiree’s Women of YouTube podcast, which is focused on telling the stories of female YouTube creators to inspire women to start and continue creating on YouTube.
- [11:05] Desiree shares her tips for repurposing YouTube content to share across multiple social media platforms. For example, creating a video that you can turn into other kinds of content pieces to share on your social media to reach a larger audience.
- [13:45] So how does this work with YouTube videos? Desiree shares her process of promoting each YouTube video with supporting marketing content. This could include blog posts, Pinterest pins, emails, etc., to repurpose the YouTube content you create.
- [17:45] Should we be utilizing Facebook to promote video content? Desiree discusses how Facebook can be a useful tool for reaching a larger audience through a Facebook page and/or group. She also mentions how videos can also be shared on LinkedIn. Then that content can continue to be shared and repurposed.
- [23:35] Desiree shares some specifics of her 30-day video challenge.
I want to let you know where you can find Desiree online so that you can get into her 30-day challenge. You can also work with Desiree, get her videos and all of her amazing content, marketing tips and social media strategies. So if you head over to mrsdesireerose.com you will find everything there. You can find her Instagram, which is also mrsdesireerose. You’ll find her YouTube channel and you will find her 30-day challenge.
If you got value out of this conversation regarding Women of YouTube and repurposing YouTube content, if you are happy that I connected you with Desiree Martinez, then make sure you connect with her on Instagram. And let her know that you heard our conversation over here on the, Your Thriving Side Hustle podcast.
I want to hear from you!
Track me down on Instagram–my handle is meredithmarsh.co. Shoot me a DM and let me know that you’re listening. Leave me a voice memo with an excellent question that you’d like to have answered here on The Your Thriving Side Hustle Podcast. I might just play it in the next episode and answer your question. So hit me up in the DMs and we’ll talk next time.
Download the Fast Way to 1k YouTube Subscribers Workbook
The Fast Way to 1k YouTube Subscribers workbook is where you’ll discover how to turn random viewers into raving fans. And finally start attracting subscribers to your YouTube channel! You’ll get my tried and true formula for publishing videos that get views every time. You’ll also get the Fail-Proof Framework for SEO and findability. Don’t skip these steps to planning your video topics based on YouTube’s algorithm so you can stop guessing at what’s going to work and let the algorithm lead the way.